large scale star baby quilt

Hello friends,

I have a sweet little quilt to show you today.


Pretty adorable, isn't it?

I used a free pattern by super talented Amy (Diary of a Quilter) to make this cutie.


I love working with large scale blocks as they are fabulous for showing off some favorite prints. I've been hoarding that duck fabric by Lizzie House for years and I'm happy to say I'm finally letting it go and using it in my projects.


I wanted the quilt to stay nicely soft and drape-y so I quilted it using straight lines about 2" apart.

This is the second baby quilt I made using Amy's pattern (you can see the first one by clicking here) and I'm pretty sure it's not the last one as I love these little quilts to pieces :).


 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

QUILT STATS

finished size: 40" x 44" 
fabrics used: all from my stash
batting: Pellon Nature's Touch
 
 
Wishing you all a happy and creative day. Svetlana