june {recap}

June was busy, hot, noisy (thanks to three non stop chattering little people out of school), and lots of fun (thanks to the same three non stop chattering little people). Surprisingly, it was also quite a productive month, too.


I loved working on all these different projects. I was not in a mood for a lot of big quilting, so I concentrated on smaller projects instead.

Oh, I really, really enjoy making pillows these days. And bags, too. They are pretty fast to make, and great for their almost instant gratification factor. I also tried a new technique - painting with fabric , as well as made my share of felt stuffed animals.

How about you? What have you been up to these days? Do tell!

Here's to another fun and creative month for all of us. Enjoy your day.
Svetlana

 Lily's Quilts