WIP Wednesday 10. 26. 2011

Hello,
welcome to another WIP Wednesday.

It was a busy sewing week for me and I have quite a few projects to show you. So, let's start, shall we?

I finished my October blocks for Do. Good Stitches.

We were to make 2 blocks based on Faith's Greek Cross block tutorial in blue/ aqua and orange color scheme. These were fun and easy blocks to make. I wonder why it took me almost the whole month to finally sit down and make them.

I started and finished a few small projects, too.
I made these adorable wallets and some pouches for my daughters.

I also made a purse using Tula Pink's Prince Charming fabric. I love how it turned our, I really have to take better pictures and show it to you again because this picture just does not do it justice.

I made one more block for my colorful polka dotty QAYG quilt, and I made absolutely no progress on AMH quilt I'm making for my sister.

Let me end this post by showing you my very favorite finish for this week. I finished the farfalle wall hanging and I just could not be happier with how it turned out. What do you think?
I will write about it in much more detail in my tomorrows post.

Until then, thanks for stopping by and keep making beautiful things. Svetlana